- I no longer have to work weekends, which according to Mike is the best since I don't have to worry about working on Super Bowl Sunday. For me, its because I don't have to worry about working on Conference Weekend!
- The hours are 8/9 to 4/5, typical day job hours, instead of the horrendous 3 to 11
- Since its a day job, I can finally cook dinner for my husband every single night!
- No more holidays! Well, except for one floating holiday...
- After being married for almost 2 years, we will finally have health insurance! One step closer to having babies...
I start training on Monday the 12 of September. This company seems way cool and fun to work for. The people that interviewed me were way nice and fun. The only down side to the job is it's clear down in Taylorsville, which is about a 30 mile, 40 minute drive from my house. But its all freeway and my car gets awesome gas mileage, and Mike is taking the bus to school almost everyday now, so it shouldn't be too big of a problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment