As my working days at South Davis Community Hospital come to an end, my friends and I have been trying to plan a night to get sushi after work. There have been time's we've planned it, then people flake out so it doesn't happen. Well finally, on my second to last night at work, we went and got sushi!
There is this little place on Main Street in Salt Lake called Shogun. It was pretty sweet. They have traditional tables you have to sit on the floor to eat at. Me, Kelley Gilbert, Amanda Hayes and Chelsey Bair were the awesome people who stayed up and partied til 12:30 am! Honestly it was my first time getting real sushi and I loved it! My favorites were the Vegas Roll and the Japan Roll, delish! Here's some crazy pics of us silly girls:
 |
| Vegas Roll |
 |
| Funky Roll, it was good but not my fav |
 |
| Gyoza! Love them! |
 |
| Chelsey wasn't in this pic very well so we had to try again... |
 |
| Then I wasn't in it at all but I called it even, haha |
 |
| Me and Kelley. She's all pretty cuz she didn't work tonight, she just met us after we got off, so that's why I look crappy. |
 |
| Chelsey and Amanda being crazy as always |
 |
| Me and Amanda. First time in the past like 5 years that we have not worked together, SAD! |
 |
| All us girls standing outside of our table. |
Thanks girls for the wonderful, fun night we had eating delicious sushi! I'll miss you all so much, you don't even know! We'll definitely have to make it a tradition to go out every once in a while!
Looks like a great night! I love girl's nights! I just gave you an award! Check out my blog for the details! Love you!
ReplyDelete