Saturday, May 28, 2011

Musicals and Weddings

Thursday night Mike and I were here:

The building is so cool and old school. Reminded me of Phantom of the Opera. I felt rich when I walked in there. Which isn't true even tho I spent $45 a piece on our tickets. But it was worth it. We went to see

It was the first time I had ever seen it, Mike had seen it at Viewmont but still, these were professionals, not high school students. It was so awesome! I loved the music and the storyline. My Grandma Shepherd was so jealous when she found out we were going to it. She's read the book, has the movie and the soundtrack. I think I'm gonna borrow the book from her as soon as I finish the Harry Potter series.
Thursday was also a wonderful day because my cousin Shalese got married to Kyle Kapp in the Bountiful Utah Temple. I was able to attend, and cry, like all us Shepherds do. They were so happy, and I was so happy for them! They are such a cute couple and I couldn't have chosen anyone more worthy for Shalese. Congrats my cousin and best wishes to you!

Also just a side note, yesterday I received my letter of acceptance to the Bachelor program for Medical Laboratory Sciences. I'm torn on whether to accept it or not. Mike and I have been talking so much of me just being done with school for now so we can move up to Logan. I was kind of distraught at first because I love school and don't know what I would do without it. But now I've gotten into the mind set of not having to go back to school for a while so I don't know if I want to do it. I applied for a CNA job in Logan, had a first group interview and they said they would call a few of us back for second individual interviews by Thursday or Friday, and here it is Saturday and I never got a call. Maybe that is my answer that we shouldn't move to Logan and I should finish my Bachelor's first. Then I can get a Lab job up there and Mike can finish school. We're still praying and pondering about what we should do. I just wish growing up was easier and the choices were easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment