Friday, August 27, 2010

First Week of School

Well me and Mike have survived our first week of school. Yesterday was horrible for me because I had to be at a 7:30 am lab! I don't know how I'm gonna get through that class... I'll probly have to buy lots of Dr. Pepper 12 packs... Also yesterday, Mike comes home talking about possibly changing his major! He's thinking he wants to do athletic training instead of Special Education. He doesn't want to have to wait until he passes the CAP test to get into the program for education, where the Athletic Training he can pretty much just get right in. But he still has to talk to someone about it before he really goes and changes it. This semester is going to be nice because me and Mike will be able to spend more time with each other than we got to in the spring! Its because Mike works during the day and I only word 2 evenings a week. We're just going to have to be really careful with our money, no more splurging on T.V.s or anything like that any time soon. We are going to be saving lots of money on transportation this semester because I ride the bus or frontrunner to and from school Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, and Mike rides them Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have to drive up for my early classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Mike drives up for his evening class on Wednesdays. Thats a lot better than both of us driving up every day!
This is Mike modeling his first day of school outfit. What a hottie!
Here is me in my first day of school outfit. I made those shorts by cutting off an old pair of jeans. They are my favorite shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment