This halloween is our first as a married couple. I have the house all decorated, well, kind of... I have window clings on our window and I stuck some to our door. I tried to get the halloween spirit in our house some way. We are being boring and not dressing up. Mike was going to dress up like a baby and I thought about being a princess. We're just lame I guess.
We did go to Barbara's and carve some pumpkins with Natalie and Jaeli. Of course Mike wanted a Denver Bronco's pumpkin. I didn't know what to do so I just did a Utah Jazz logo to go with the bronco. They turned out way cool!
 |
| This is us scraping out the guts of our pumpkins. |
|
 |
| These are our pumpkins at Barbara's house. They turned out way good! |
Later tonight we are going to a party at one of Mike's friend's house. Hopefully its fun! I'm not gonna lie, I kind of miss trick-or-treating.
Im stoked I can creep on your blog now...muahahhaa!
ReplyDelete